Red Bull Romaniacs 2019 Race Service Package
With a large mechanical experience and well-trained mechanics, we're ready to care of your bike while you enjoy the toughest hard enduro race, the Red Bull Romaniacs, Tuesday, July 30 to Saturday, August 3 2019.
Register here to Red Bull Romaniacs 2019.
The Service Package consists of:
- Service in the Paddock and Service Point, during the race by a team of 4 specialized mechanics.
- Bike wash after each race day.
- Fuel the bike after each race day.
- Water, juice, fruits, sweets and water for your camelbak - you'll find them in Service Point during the race. If you need something specific, let us know.
- Setting up the bike for the next race day.
- Changing tires with mousses or tubliss is included.
- General inspection after the race is included. We will check the brakes, liquids (coolant, engine oil, fork oil, brake liquid), suspensions, transmission, bearings and loosen bolts. Clean and oil the chain, check the air filter - replace if necessary, oil change. All necessary adjustments. At your suggestion, we can do extra mechanic work.
- Transport of the bike and the rider to the START line.
- Transport of the bike and the rider from the FINISH line to the Paddock.
- Recovery from the track (only roads accessible by car) in case of failure. We won't abandon you!!!
Bike spare parts in the Service Point and in Paddock (our stock: KTM, Husqvarna and Beta). Spare parts are not included in the Service Package!
Before the race, you can reserve Mitas, Metzeler and Michelin tires, MEFO and X-Grip mousses or Tubliss at special prices.
Get a quotation now!
Contact person: Cristi Magurean